• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Isn't He Cute?

I just love this little guy! I've seen a few other people make Easter bunnies with Stampin' Up!'s punches, and they all make theirs a little different. I liked elements in two different bunnies I saw, and put them together. Here are the punches I used:

Large Oval Punch: White ears and paws
Small Oval Punch: Pink inside ears
Ornament Punch: White head
1-3/4" Circle Punch: White body
3/4" Circle Punch: Pink paw pads & white cheeks
1/2" Circle Punch: Blue eyes
Crop-A-Dile (3/16" Punch): Black pupils and pink toes
Small Heart Punch: Pink nose

The only cutting needed is on the head. After punching it out with the Ornament Punch, cut off the top of the ornament. The cheeks were put on with Stampin' Dimensionals. This card is one of the projects being made at my Easter Stamp Camp. To find out more about this event, please go to my EVENTS CALENDAR. A picture of all of the projects is HERE. I'll be posting close-ups of all of the projects in the next few days.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic ink pad

Paper: Pretty In Pink, Gable Green, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, & Basic Black card stock

Accessories:
The punches listed above, Apricot Appeal 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Eggcellent Egg Kit (mini), and Stampin' Dimensionals.






#115370 Teeny Tiny Wishes
$36.95 - set of 24
p. 145







#117179 Eggcellent Eggs Kit
$9.95
p. 23 in Occasions Mini







#116794 Ornament Punch
$15.95
Was in Holiday Mini
Still Available to purchase







#117193 Small Heart Punch
p. 11 in Occasions Mini
$5.95

Comments

  1. I just love him!!!
    He's so precious.
    Thanks for sharing the how-to :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment