• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

March Workshop Project #3

Here is another card project for my March workshops. The stamp set, Hello Again, is one of the stamp sets in the big catalog (Idea Book & Catalog) that can be earned free through Sale-A-Bration. It's such a cute set. It may be a small set, but it's so versatile! There's a ton you can do with it.

This is the last month of Sale-A-Bration (SAB), so you'll need to get your $50 orders (before shipping & tax) soon to earn this set or any other SAB product for free! To place your order online, CLICK HERE. Click "Shop Now" in the upper right corner of my demonstrator website once you're there. If you would like to host a workshop in March to make this card, please CONTACT ME soon.

Stamps: Hello Again (SAB)

Ink: Orchid Opulence, Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, & Chocolate Chip Classic ink pads

Paper: Pretty in Pink, Orchid Opulence, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, & Whisper White card stock; Shades of Spring DSP (Mini)

Accessories: Flower Assortment Designer Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, & Mat Pack





Hello Again - set of 5
p. 114
Free SAB Set - #120233
To Buy - #113780 - $12.95





#117160 Shades of Spring DSP
p. 25 in Occasions Mini
$9.95 (12 double-sided sheets)
12" x 12" sheets





#112583 Flower Ass't Designer Brads
32 pieces (8 ea. of 4 colors)
p. 179