• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Color Renovation Update

The retiring colors are going faster than expected! The ink pads will still be available through May, but some may be on backorder. After June 1, all of the retiring ink pads will be while supplies last.

The card stock is the hardest hit for the retiring colors. There are a few colors that are already out in the regular smooth card stock, so Stampin' Up! will be sending the card stock ordered in these colors in the textured card stock...at no extra cost! So, the card stock has had to be changed to while supplies last a little earlier than expected. Using the textured card stock, Stampin' Up! is hoping that they'll have enough card stock to make it through May as planned, but there may be a rare case where a color of card stock may disappear completely before May 31.

So, if you're wanting to stock up on some retiring card stock, you'll want to hurry! Place your ORDER ONLINE today! To see the retiring colors, click the link in the left column of this blog.