• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Mother's Day Card

I wanted to post this yesterday, but didn't have a chance. I hope all you mothers had a wonderful Mother's day yesterday! Mine was wonderful. We had a beautiful day. My husband and kids gave me beautiful roses to plant in our front yard. I can't wait to get them planted!

The card I made my mom is below. I was so happy when she said she loved it. I had seen a lot of people use the Two-Step Bird punch from the last Occasions mini to make tulips, and wanted to do the same thing on my mom's card. The wing of the bird is used to make the tulips, and the branch is used for the stems and leaves. I did cut the leaves off of the branch, and then put them where I wanted them. I used the Ornament punch from the past Holiday Mini to make the vase. Both of these punches are not in a catalog right now, but they are still available to purchase.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Rich Razzleberry Classic ink pad

Paper: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink & Naturals White card stock; Cottage Wall DSP

Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch, Ornament Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, & Stampin' Dimensionals