• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Another Graduation Card

Here's another card I made for another graduate. I saw someone else do a card with this same layout and stamp set, and I decided to use it myself. I again used Mooresville's colors. I also used the stamp set, Go, Graduate and the SU! Square Lattice Impressions Folder on p. 24 of the Summer Mini like yesterday's post. I watercolored the blue gowns and shoes, and colored the yellow gowns with the Crushed Curry marker like yesterday. I didn't watercolor the three caps, though. They were colored in with markers, and then punched out with a circle punch.

Stamps: Go, Graduate (Mini)

Ink: Basic Black & Brilliant Blue Classic ink pads; Crushed Curry & Brilliant Blue Stampin' Write Markers

Paper: Crushed Curry, Brilliant Blue, & Naturals White card stock; Tea Party DSP

Accessories: Big Shot die-cut machine, SU! Square Lattice Impressions Folder (Mini), Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painters, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Crushed Curry Polka-Dot ribbon, Fire Square Rhinestone Brads, Paper Piercer, & Mat Pack


Comments

  1. so so cute! you design the best cards - I already got my niece something off her myregistry.com wish list but since it's her college graduation I may throw in some cash too just to give her a dynamite card such as this one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment