• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Artistic Etchings Father's Day

Still on vacation here in Pigeon Forge. Getting ready to make a trip to Gatlinburg. As usual, vacation is going way too fast!

Here is the card I made my dad for Father's Day. It's a quick and super easy card to make. I used the Artistic Etchings set that is in the new catalog that comes out July 1st. I also used the Rough Type Alphabet set and the SU! Square Lattice Impressions Folder from the current Summer Mini.

Stamps: Artistic Etchings (sneak peek) & Rough Type Alphabet (Mini)

Ink: Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red, and Crumb Cake Classic Pads

Paper: Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red, & Naturals White card stock

Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, SU! Square Lattice Impressions Folder (Mini), Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon, 1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, & Stamping sponges