• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Butterflies With Bling

I decided to make a card using the Flight of the Butterfly (p. 102) set. I hadn't made a card with this set for awhile, and decided to get it out. I love how the butterflies can be punched out with the Butterfly XL punch (p. 202). The colors look a little different in the picture than the actual card, but you get the idea.

I stamped the small butterfly and the outlined butterfly all over the Daffodil Delight card stock using the same color ink. I then stamped the butterflies on scraps of card stock (Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, & Old Olive), using the same color of ink as the card stock. I then punched out the butterflies. I put the adhesive on the center of the butterflies only so I could raise the wings up a little bit. I also put on rhinestones from the Basic Rhinestones Jewels (p. 188) pack. There are three long strips of little rhinestones in the pack (along with others). I cut the strips to the size I needed (4 rhinestones) and attached them to the center of the butterflies. I really like the bling!


Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly

Ink: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Old Olive, & Basic Black Classic ink pads

Paper: Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, & Old Olive card stock

Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Butterfly XL Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels








Comments

  1. Your Butterfly Card turned out sooo cute. The colors you used made the butteflies just pop out.The stones just added the right bling.Nice job and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment