• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Little Halloween Creatures

Here is another project that will be made at my Fall/Halloween Stamp Camp this month. To find out more about this camp and see one of the other Halloween projects, check out yesterday's post.

I've seen a few people making these, and decided to make some of my own. These little cuties are made with the Petal Card Double XL Punch (p. 202). Their eyes were made with the Two-Step Owl XL Punch (p. 200). A nugget-type candy bar fits perfectly inside these cuties.

This was the first time I got to use my Petal Card Punch. When I first got it, I thought it didn't work, and was ready to get a replacement. I called Stampin' Up!, and I found out that I wasn't using it right. This punch is a "double" punch, meaning it does two things at once. It cuts and scores the shape at once, and that means it needs a little more pressure put on it than the regular punches. When I did it the correct way, it was so easy, and worked perfectly.

What you do is lay the punch onto a table, and put the card stock or paper in it. Then, you need to stand up and put both of you hands onto the CENTER of the punching handle and push down. So, your hands go directly over the image of the shape on the punch and push while standing up. This puts the extra pressure needed for the punch to work without hurting your hands. It was so easy! I didn't feel like I was pushing down hard at all. It cut and scored the card stock perfectly! I'm so happy!

Stamps: None!

Ink: Basic Black Classic Pad and Stampin' Write Marker

Paper: Old Olive, Basic Black, & Whisper White card stock

Accessories: Petal Card XL Double Punch, Two-Step Owl XL Punch, Silver Brads, Paper Piercer, Stamping Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, & Sticky Strip.