• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

September Card Kit - Card #3

Yes, it's another close-up of one of this month's card kit cards! To find out more about this card kit, and see a picture of the other cards in the kit, please CLICK HERE.

The colors used on this card, and all of the cards in the kit, are Cajun Craze, Old Olive, More Mustard, & Early Espresso.


Today is the 9th anniversary of 9/11. Please keep those that lost loved ones that awful day in your prayers. Also, continue to pray for our military who are still risking their lives for us.





Comments

  1. I really like this card and the colors you used here. Nice job. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment