• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Another Simple and Quick Card

This week is my Technique Stamp Club Get-Together, and this month's technique is the Wet Paper technique. It is a little hard to see the technique in the picture, but you might see it better by clicking on the close-up of the tree below. If you look closely, you can see that some of the ink bled into the paper to soften the look of the tree. I really like the effect. It looks beautiful in person. I think this card would make a great masculine card as well!

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree & Thankful For

Ink:
Soft Suede & Early Espresso Classic pads; Soft Suede, Old Olive, Early Espresso, & Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Markers

Paper:
Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, & Soft Suede card stock; Watercolor Paper

Accessories:
Aqua Painter, Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, & Cutter Kit