• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

More Little Petal Card Boxes

Here is the last project for my Fall/Halloween stamp camp next week (Thursday, October 14 @ 6:30 p.m. & Saturday, October 16 @ 10 a.m.) I've included pictures of all of the projects being made at this camp below. Click on the pictures if you would like to see larger versions of them.


I'm really having fun making these little guys! I had already made Halloween ones, and wanted to make a couple for Thanksgiving/Fall. I had originally planned on making the pumpkin a jack-o'-lantern, but I really liked how it looked without the face. I've been trying to think of another one to make to go with it, and finally thought of a turkey.

I suggested that a nugget-type candy bar would fit perfectly inside the Halloween ones, and that would work for these, too. You could also put these on your Thanksgiving table. You could put one with each place setting, and maybe put after dinner mints inside.

The turkey was made with:
--1" circle punch: body
--3/4" circle punch: head
--Word Window punch: tail
--Two-Step Owl punch: eyes
--Boho Blossoms punch: beak, wings, & gobbler on chin (I don't think that's what they're called, but I can't think of the right word. LOL)