• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Sale-A-Bration Begins Today!

That's right! The biggest event of the Stampin' Up! year is here...

SALE-A-BRATION!

With every $50 you spend (before shipping & tax) from now until March 31, you get to pick out a free gift from Stampin' Up! Best of all, there's no limit! If you spend $100, you get 2 gifts to pick out, and if you spend $150, you get 3 gifts and hostess benefits! I just love free stuff, don't you?! If you don't have a Sale-A-Bration brochure yet, ask your demonstrator for one. If you don't have a demonstrator, I'd be happy to send one to you. You can also see it online HERE.

The Sale-A-Bration (SAB) items that are being offered are wonderful! There are 4 exclusive SAB sets, a paper & accents pack, a ribbon & button pack, digital content CD, and a decor element. There are also more than 60 stamps sets from the big catalog to choose from, too!

Below is one of the SAB sets called Bliss (p. 10). I really like this set a lot. I love the vintage look it makes! I also used the Framed Tulips Impressions Folder from the Occasions Mini (p. 28). After attaching the designer paper to the bottom of the card, I attached the pinking heart border to the back and bottom of the embossed vanilla piece and then attached it to the card front. In case you can't tell by the picture, the butterfly was stamped, cut out, and then put on top of the ornate design.


Stamps: Bliss (SAB)

Ink: Baja Breeze & Soft Suede Classic ink pads

Paper: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, & Very Vanilla card stock; Elegant Soiree DSP

Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Framed Tulips Impressions Folder (Mini), Pinking Hearts Border Punch, 1-3/4" x 7/8" Oval L Punch, & Scallop Oval XL Punch, Paper Snips, & Stampin' Dimensionals.

I CASEd this card from a card I received in a swap made by Debbie Prante. Her card is pictured below.












Comments

  1. Hello Christy! I just found your blog and I'm loving your creations! I just subscribed and I look forward to your future posts:) Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment