• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Create A Cupcake Birthday Card

I'm a little late posting this one today. I guess better late than never, huh? I decided to use two challenges that are out there on this card. The card sketch is from Create With Connie and Mary (CCMC 136), and the color combo is from Pals Paper Arts (PPA 79).

I wanted to use my Create A Cupcake stamp set again, along with my Build A Cupcake Punch (both on p. 22 in the Occasions Mini). I'm really having fun with this set, and I think it's so cute!

It's hard to tell in the picture, but the scallop circle is attached with dimensionals, as well as the cupcake top (icing). I love how easy it is to punch out the cupcake parts along with the cherry on the top. It would have taken a lot longer if I would have had to cut them free-hand.

The bow is two pieces of ribbon. I attached the 6" ribbon by wrapping it around the Certainly Celery piece and attaching each end to the back. Then, I tied the bow on top with a separate 15" piece of ribbon, and trimmed the ends. This makes tying the bow easier, and it enabled me to slide the bow exactly where I wanted it after tying it. I also used the Mat Pack and Paper Piercing Tool (p. 198) to make the holes for the Rich Razzleberry brads from the Glimmer Brights Brads pack (p. 31 in the Occasions Mini).

Stamps: Create A Cupcake set (Mini)

Ink: Riding Hood Red, Rich Razzleberry, & Certainly Celery Classic ink pads; Riding Hood Red & Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Markers

Paper: Riding Hood Red, Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery, and Naturals White card stock

Accessories: Glimmer Brights Brads (Mini), Build A Cupcake XL Punch (Mini), 1-3/4" Circle XL Punch, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle XL Punch, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Elegant Bouquet Impressions Folder, Rich Razzleberry 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Mat Pack, Paper-Piercing Tool, & Stampin' Dimensionals.











Comments

  1. Very bright and cheerful! Love the colors. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and bright birthday card! Love it! And I love the glitz!! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy, I love how every coordinates so well. Lovely Card! Thanks for joining us at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love your bright and cheerful card! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colors are so bright and cheerful and just perfect for the cupcake! Thanks for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment