• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

My Sale-A-Bration Stamp Camp - You Could Come For Free!

I'm having a Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Stamp Camp next week, and this is one of the cards that will be made. I CASEd this card from Dawn Olchefske. It's pretty much the same as hers. I did rub some Elegant Eggplant ink across the card front which is different. I loved how she used the Decorative Label Punch, but I couldn't use mine. The reason is because I made the supplies of each of my camp cards cost between $50-$60! If you love this card, you can purchase everything needed to make it for $58.20 (plus shipping & tax), AND get the Bliss SAB stamp set for free! Here is the supply list:

Crumb Cake 8-1/2" x 11" card stock -- $6.95
Very Vanilla 8-1/2" x 11" card stock -- $8.50
Elegant Eggplant (or Regals Assortment) 8-1/2" x 11" CS -- $6.95
Victoria Crochet Trim -- $6.95
Scallop Border Punch -- $15.95
3/16" Corner Rounder Punch -- $6.95
Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink Pad -- $5.95
Bliss SAB Set -- FREE!

If you already own anything on the list, you can exchange it for other items so you can still reach the $50 mark to get the Bliss SAB set free. You could add the Decorative Label Punch if you like!

If you can't make it to my stamp camp (or live out of town), you can order these items online to make the card yourself. Just CLICK HERE to place your order.


My stamp camp is next Thursday, February 24 @ 6:30 p.m. The fee to make all 5 card pictured on the right is $15, but you can make these cards for FREE! All you need to do is place a $50 order (before shipping & tax) at the camp. Not only will the stamp camp be free, but you can pick out any SAB item for free as well. What a deal! If you live in west, central Indiana and would like to attend, please let me know by Tuesday, February 22.