• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

SAB Celebration Mystery Hostess Workshop

Boy is this week flying by! So much to do, and so little time! Today's card is going to be one of the cards I will be demonstrating at my Sale-A-Bration Celebration Mystery Hostess Workshop on Tuesday, March 8 @ 7 p.m. I'll be demonstrating 4 projects and two of them will be made by everyone that attends (Make & Takes). I'll be posting the Make & Takes tomorrow and Friday. To find out more about this free event, CLICK HERE.

I really like how this turned out. This set is so easy to use, and it makes such beautiful cards. It's a level one hostess set called, Because I Care (p. 11). All I did was ink up the stamp with Not Quite Navy and Pear Pizzazz ink and stamped. That's all there was to it. If you love this set as much as I do, you just have to host a workshop. I still have a few openings on my calendar during Sale-A-Bration, so please E-MAIL ME if you're interested. I'd love to help you get this set free, along with a lot of other stuff. Sale-A-Bration is the best time to host a workshop, so book yours today before it's too late!

The Pear Pizzazz layer was embossed with the new Framed Tulip Impressions Folder (p. 28 in the Occasions Mini). The beautiful designer paper is from the Springtime Vintage DSP pack (p. 15 in the mini). I finally got to use one of my new embellishments, Vintage Flower Adornments (p. 15 in the mini). I just popped it on with a Mini Glue Dot. I hope you like it!

Stamps: Because I Care (Level One Hostess Set)

Ink: Not Quite Navy and Pear Pizzazz Classic ink pads

Paper: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, and Very Vanilla card stock; Springtime Vintage DSP (Mini)

Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Framed Tulips Impressions Folder (Mini), Vintage Flower Adornments (Mini), Mini Glue Dots, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, & 1-3/4" x 7/8" Oval Punch