• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Last Day of Sale-A-Bration!

I know it's hard to believe, but today really is the last day of Sale-A-Bration!  If you still want to take advantage of this wonderful promotion, you'll need to get your order placed online before 11:50 p.m. PST.  To learn more about this promotion, see THIS POST.  You can place your online order HERE.  Hurry, you don't want to miss out!

Don't forget about the wonderful starter kit offer during Sale-A-Bration!  If you sign-up to become a demonstrator before 11:50 p.m. PST TODAY, you'll get either starter kit @ 15% off AND get a bonus bundle worth up to $50!  The bundle includes the Color Coach, your choice of a Simply Sent Kit, your choice of a Simply Sent stamp set, and your choice of a punch $16.95 or less!  What a deal!  To find out more about starting your own business by becoming a demonstrator CLICK HERE.  If you decide to sign-up, click "Join Now" while you're there.  If you have any questions, please CONTACT ME.

Stamps:  Sweet Summer (SAB) & Bring on the Cake (Mini)

Ink:  Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, & Pacific Point Classic Ink Pads

Paper:  Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, & Naturals White card stock

Accessories:  Pumpkin Pie 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Framed Tulips Impressions Folder (Mini), & Blender Pens