• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Love & Care Card

Before I get to the card, I want to let those of you that have been in the path of these horrible tornadoes know that you are all in my prayers.  I pray that God will give you strength to get through the hardships you're going through, and that you'll feel his arms wrapped around you.

Now, to today's card.  I used two different challenges going on this week for this card.  I used the color challenge at SCS, CC324, and the card sketch at Mojo Monday, MOJO192.  I REALLY like this color combo!  The colors are so pretty together.  I really like this sketch as well.  I think the added scalloped circle and tag really make the card look special.

I used the Rock & Roll technique on the larger flowers, and used markers on the smaller ones.  There was no green in the color combo, but I think Soft Suede works for the stems just fine.  The stamp set that I used is a new Level 2 hostess set in the Summer Mini called Love & Care (p. 5).  I earned it free for signing up a new demonstrator during SAB.  I love being a demo!  It's such a beautiful set.  I usually sell my hostess sets after they retire, but I plan on keeping this one.  I just can't give it up!  I wrapped a 2" piece of Victoria Crochet Trim (p. 190) around the small tag, and then attached it to the larger Baja Breeze one.  I then added the Perfect Plum flower brad from the Subtles Flower Brad Pack (p. 187).  The tag is attached with Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 197).  As you can see, I added some texture to the card by dry embossing the plum layer with the Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder (p. 214).  I love how this folder makes cards look so elegant!


Stamps:  Love & Care (Level 2 hostess set - Mini)

Ink:  Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, & Soft Suede Classic ink pads & Stampin' Write Markers

Paper:  Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, Soft Suede, & Naturals White card stock

Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Viintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon (carryover from Occasions Mini), Victoria Crochet Trim, Subtles Flower Brads, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Large Tag Punch, Extra Large Tag Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, & Stampin' Dimensionals.












Comments

Post a Comment