• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

The Last Chance Lists Are Here!

I can't believe it's time for items to be retiring already! There are quite a few stamp sets, accessories, and Definitely Decorative items retiring this month.  The links to the lists are below, along with some information about each list.

Last Chance Stamp Sets List - Click Here
The retiring stamp sets are available until June 30th.  

 Last Chance Accessories List - Click Here
The retiring accessories are while supplies last or June 30th (whichever comes first).
The best way to order these items is through my ONLINE STORE. As in past years, the accessories sell out very quickly, and ordering them online yourself will better your chances at getting them before they're gone. Items are immediately taken out of the online store when they sell out. There are also accessories that have been discounted! Save 25-40% off some accessory items!

Last Chance Definitely Decorative List - Click Here
The retiring Definitely Decorative Items are available until June 30.
There are MANY Definitely Decorative items being retired. Beginning in July, the Definitely Decorative items will be included in the Idea Book & Catalog (not in their own catalog), so there won't be as many. Don't miss out on any wall decorations you've been putting off buying! They just may be retiring!

If you have any questions, please CONTACT ME.  Remember, the Last Chance Accessories are available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST or June 30th (whichever comes first), and the Last Chance Stamp Sets and Definitely Decorative items are available until June 30.  Place your ONLINE ORDER today before it's too late!