• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Sneak Peek Stamp Set - Delicate Doilies

I finally got to play with my new toys!  I've had them for almost a week, but this is the first time I could actually make something with them.  It's been driving me crazy!  lol  I did use a sketch challenge on this card.  It's a new one I haven't done before at the Clean & Simple Stamping blog.  It's FTL144, and you can find it HERE.

This set is called Delicate Doilies.  The images in this set are so dainty and pretty.  I really like it.  I can't wait to use the set on a scrapbook page!  The other stamp set, Swirls & Curls Verses, is the level one hostess set in the current Summer Mini.  The other new item I used is the border on the right side of the card.  It's a punch called Lace Ribbon Border Punch.  It actually punches out a beautiful lacy wide strip.  I've only got about a third of it showing.

How do you like the colors?  Aren't they gorgeous?!  The colors are three of the five new 2011-2013 In Colors.  I'm in LOVE!  The purple color is Wisteria Wonder, coral color is Calypso Coral, and green color is Lucky Limeade.  I'll be using this color combo a lot!

Stamps:  Delicate Doilies (sneak peek) and Swirls & Curls Verses (level one hostess)

Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, & Early Espresso Classic Ink Pads; Calypso Coral & Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write Markers (all sneak peeks except for Early Espresso)

Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, & Whisper White Card Stock  (all sneak peeks except for Whisper White)

Accessories:  Lace Ribbon Border Punch (sneak peek), Basic Rhinestones Jewels, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, & Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die









Comments

  1. This is so pretty!! I love the doily stamp set, and the butterflies are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment