• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Strength & Hope MojoMonday

Happy Monday, everyone!  I finally had time to do a MojoMonday sketch!  This is MOJO197.  I really like making square cards.  This one measures 4-1/4" x 4-1/4", so it fits in one of Stampin' Up!'s regular medium envelopes (A2 envelope).

The set I used is Strength & Hope (p. 27 in the Summer Mini).  For every set sold through August 30th, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  So, not only do you get a beautiful stamp set, you help breast cancer research!  I'll be having a With One Stamp Set Class in July, and the stamp set that will be used is this one.  The class fee will include the Strength & Hope stamp set (choice of WM or CM) and 4-5 cards using the set.  This card will be one of the ones being made.  More information to come soon.

The designer paper I used is a new paper pack that will be in the new Idea Book & Catalog that comes out this Friday.  It's called Pocketful of Posies DSP.  The colors in this paper pack are really pretty together.  The colors I used are just a few that are in the paper.  The flower was made with the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (p. 6 in the Summer Mini).  The bottom two layers were made with Rich Razzleberry card stock, and I ran the top of these 2 layers with the Square Lattice Impressions Folder (p. 214).  The 3rd layer was punched out of one of the sheets in the Pocketful of Posies DSP.  The flower center was punched out with one of the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (p. 200), and embossed with the same Impressions Folder mentioned above.  I put three of the smallest pearls from the Basic Pearls Jewels Pack (p. 188) on top.  The pearl on  the butterfly is one of the largest pearls in the pack.  I attached the whole flower with 2 Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 197).  The leaves were made with the Little Leaves Sizzlit die (p. 210).


Stamps:  Strength & Hope (Mini)

Ink:  Night of Navy Classic ink pad; Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, & Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Markers

Paper:  Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, & Whisper White card stock; Pocketful of Posies DSP(Sneak Peek)

Accessories:  Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Pearls Jewels, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Little Leaves Sizzlits Die, Crop-A-Dile, & Stampin' Dimensionals