• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Another Pennant Parade Christmas Card

Happy Monday, everyone!  I can't believe how fast Christmas is coming, can you?  I actually know of someone who is already finished with her Christmas shopping.  I haven't even started!  lol  If you're anything like me, you need all the help you can get.  One thing that will help is to get your Christmas cards made, and you can do that by attending my last Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack (SAS).  It's going to held on Friday, November 4 and Wednesday, November 9.  To find out more, please go to my EVENTS CALENDAR

Today's card is one of the cards that will be made at my SAS, and it was inspired by a card I saw in the current Idea Book & Catalog.  It's the middle card on p. 89.  There are so many great ideas in the catalog, and it has helped me out so many times.  If you don't have a catalog yet, please CONTACT ME.  You can have one for $10 plus shipping if you need it mailed to you.  If you place an ONLINE ORDER of $100 or more (before shipping & tax), I'll send one to you for free.  If you live in west central Indiana, you can host a workshop and get one free as well!  Just send me an EMAIL, and I'll get back with you to book your date!


Stamps:  Pennant Parade

Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, & Daffodil Delight Classic ink pads; Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, & Marina Mist Stampin' Write markers

Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, & Whisper White card stock

Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Petals-A-Plenty Impressions Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, & Stampin' Dimensionals