• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Occasions Mini Set - Mouthwatering

Today's card is a simple and quick one to make.  I used the new stamp set, Mouthwatering (p. 34) in the Occasions Mini.   I also used two other Occasions Mini items...Sweet Shop Specialty DSP (p. 33) and Cherry Scented Emboss Powder (p.  35).  It was fun to make the cherries smell like cherries.  I made this card a couple weeks ago for a swap I was in, and it still smells like cherries!  I like the shiny effect the emboss powder gives the cherries, too.  The greeting I used was Petite Pairs (p. 164 in big catty).  I just got this set a few weeks ago, and I've already used it a lot!

How did I emboss the cherries when there isn't a Calypso Coral Craft Pad or emboss powder?  I first inked up the cherries with Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral markers, and then stamped it onto Whisper White card stock.  I then brushed the VersaMarker (p. 203 in big catty) completely over the two cherries.  Then, I added the Cherry Scented EP and heat embossed it.  I wouldn't have done this if the stamp had been more intricate, but the cherries are big and easy to cover.  The other stamps in the set, the ice cream cone, watermelon slice, and popsicle, are easy to do, too.  The other two scented emboss powders are Vanilla & Melon...perfect for the other stamps.  The cherry circle layer was made with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch (p. 212 in big catty), and the Wisteria Wonder circle was made with the Circle Scissors Plus (p. 208) and measures 2-3/4".


Pin It

Stamps:  Mouthwatering (Mini) & Petite Pairs sets

Ink:  Basic Gray Classic ink pad; Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write Markers; VersaMarker

Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, & Whisper White card stock; Sweet Shop Specialty DSP (Mini)

Accessories:  2-1/2" Circle Punch, Circle Scissor Plus, Decorative Label Punch, Cherry Scented Emboss Powder (Mini), Heat Tool, & Basic Rhinestones Jewels