• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Masculine Valentine Card

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you've been having a wonderful day.  Today's card is the one I've made for my hubby for Valentine's Day.  I wanted it to be a masculine card, so I stayed away from any pink & pastel colors.  I also used the great Mojo Monday sketch for this week (MOJO228). 

The Crumb Cake square was made with the Top Note Bigz Die (p. 222).  I've seen a lot of people make it like this, but this is the first time I've tried it.  It's really easy.  After running the Crumb Cake card stock through the Big Shot with the Top Note die, I rotated the piece 90 degrees, centered it over the Top Note, I ran it through again.  It looks like I used a whole new die!  I then ran the piece through the Big Shot again with the Square Lattice Impressions Folder (p. 218) to get some texture.

I made the hearts with the Hearts Collection Framelits Dies (p. 7 in the Occasions Mini).  After I cut them out, I ran the Cherry Cobbler heart through the Big Shot again with the Finial Press Impressions Folder (p. 219).  I then stamped the "love you" to the More Mustard heart with Cherry Cobbler ink.  I ran the Soft Suede piece through the Big Shot with the Heart Pressed Letterpress Plate (p. 217).  It's hard to see it in the big picture of the card, but you can see it in the small close-up picture below on the right.  I didn't use any ink on the plate, because I only wanted a subtle image of the hearts on the card.

I attached the Crumb Cake square to the Soft Suede piece, then the Early Espresso strip, and then the greeting piece.  The stamp set that I used was P.S. I Love You (p. 8 in the Occasions Mini).  I then wrapped the Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (p. 194) around the piece three times, and then tied the bow.  I then attached a Metallic Brad (p. 199) to each corner of the Crumb Cake square, and then attached it all to the card.  I attached the More Mustard heart to the Cherry Cobbler one, and then attached them both to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 206).

Pin It

Stamps:  P.S. I Love You

Ink: 
Cherry Cobbler Classic ink pad


Paper: 
Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, & Naturals Ivory card stock


Accessories: 
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Square Lattice & Finial Press Impressions Folders; Top Note Bigz Die, Heart Pressed Letterpress Plate, Hearts Collection Framelits Dies (Mini), Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Metallic Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, & Stampin' Dimensionals