• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

My First Heaven Blessed Card

Hello, fellow stampers!  I hope you're all having a wonderful week.  Today's card is going to be one of the cards that will be made at my Hello, Spring! Stamp Camp next month (March 27).  I just got this cute set a week or so ago, and this is the first time I've had a chance to use it.  The set is in the Occasions Mini, and it's called Heaven Blessed (p. 20)  The images in this set are so cute.  The little boy and the bunny are two separate stamps.  You can stamp a different scene with this little boy, and the girl that is also in the set.  There is also a stamp with another bunny laying down, a stamp with little baby chicks, and 2 greeting stamps.  The "Happy Easter" I used on the card is one of the greetings.  The other Occasions Mini item I used was the designer paper called Twitterpated DSP (p. 13).

The white circle was die-cut with the 3" Originals Die (p. 220), and the scallop circle frame was die-cut with the Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die (p. 222).  I embossed the top of the Baja Breeze card stock with the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder (p. 219).  The border was made from two strips of card stock (Riding Hood Red & Pear Pizzazz) punched with the Scallop Edge Border Punch (p. 211). 

Here's how I made the border.  I started with a 4" x 1" strip of Riding Hood Red card stock, and punched one long edge with the Scallop Edge Punch.  I punched a 1" wide strip of Pear Pizzazz card stock that was a little longer than the red strip (around 4-1/2" long).  I then lined the scallops in between the red scallops and attached the strips together.  I then trimmed the Pear Pizzazz strip so it was the same length as the Riding Hood Red one.  I then attached them both to the bottom of the 4" x 2" Twitterpated DSP strip.

The bow was made with a 9" strip of Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Seam Binding (p. 195).  I made the strip into a loop, squeezed the loop together, and put the center into a 2011-2013 In Color Printed Designer Brad (p. 199).  I then punched a hole into the Baja Breeze layer, and inserted the brad.  I learned how to make a "Faux Bow" on Dawn Olchefske's blog.  She has made a great video tutorial, and you can see it HERE.  I then added everything to the Pear Pizzazz card.



Stamps:  Heaven Blessed (Mini)

Ink:  Jet Black Stazon ink pad; Basic Gray, More Mustard, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo, Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red, & Blushing Bride Classic ink pads; Blush Blossom Stampin' Write Marker

Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, & Riding Hood Red card stock; Watercolor Paper, & Twitterpated DSP (Mini)

Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 3" Originals Die, Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Blender Pens, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Crop-A-Dile, Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Seam Binding, & 2011-2013 In Color Printed Designer Brads