• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Outlined Occasions Birthday Cake Card

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you've all had a great week.  I'm running a little behind, and that's why I haven't posted at all this week.  I just finished making the rest of the cards for my upcoming Let's Sale-A-Brate! Stamp Camp next Thursday.  If you would like to learn more about this event, please go to my EVENTS CALENDAR.

The card below is one of the cards being made, and it showcases the Outlined Occasions Sale-A-Bration (SAB) set (p. 10 in the SAB brochure).  I also used a few items from the current Occasions Mini.  The designer paper is called Sweet Shop Specialty DSP (p. 33).  I also used the Labels Collection Framelits dies (p. 6) for the white greeting piece.  I colored the letters in with Stampin' Write Markers.

The rest of the items I used are from the big catalog.  I made the candle with the Word Window Punch (p. 209).  After punching it out, I snipped off one of the curved ends to make the top of the candle.  The "flame" was made with the smallest petal in the Blossom Petals Builder Punch (p. 213).  The border along the right side of the DSP was made with the Pinking Hearts Border Punch (p. 211).  The pink "frosting" on the cake was made with the Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die (p. 221).


Pin It

Stamps:  Outlined Occasions (SAB)

Ink:  Basic Black Classic Ink Pad; Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Blushing Bride,  Wisteria Wonder, & Pool Party Stampin' Write Markers

Paper:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight, & Whisper White card stock; Sweet Shop Specialty DSP (Mini)

Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, Labels Collection Framelits Dies (Mini), Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Word Window Punch, & Blossom Petals Builder Punch