• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Sale-A-Bration Set - Elementary Elegance

Here is a card that uses one of the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) sets you can get free with a $50 order (before shipping & tax) this month and March.  I love the frame and the font used on the greeting.  So pretty.  I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch for this one (MOJO226).  It's the last sketch of the month, and they always give a choice of making a circle or a square card.  I opted for a square one.

The SAB set is called Elementary Elegance (p. 15 in SAB catty).  The color combo matches the colors in the designer paper I used, Well Worn DSP (p. 185).  The greeting was stamped on Naturals Ivory CS in Early Espresso ink.  I then punched it out with the Curly Label Punch (p. 209), and sponged the piece with Soft Suede ink.  I then attached it to the center of the ornate frame with Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 206).  I love how the Curly Label Punch coordinates perfectly with this stamp set.  I made the border across the middle with the Lace Ribbon Border Punch (p. 211), and then put the larger pearls from the Basic Pearls Jewels pack (p. 198) across the middle.  The butterfly was made with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die (p. 216).  I also cut 4 of the pearls off of one of the strips in the Basic Pearls Jewels pack and put it on the butterfly for its body.  I then attached the right wing of the butterfly to the card, and folded it to raise the left wing to make it look like the butterfly is flying.



Pin It

Stamps:  Elementary Elegance (SAB)

Ink:  Early Espresso & Soft Suede Classic ink pads

Paper:  Soft Suede, River Rock, & Naturals Ivory card stock; Well Worn DSP

Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Curly Label Punch, Basic Pearls Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, & Stamping Sponges







Comments

  1. This card is incredibly elegant and perfect in every way. Thank you for sharing a picture of such a lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Great job! Olena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment