• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Father’s Day Book & Gift Card Holder

Isn't this a great Father's Day gift?  This is the last project for April at Craft Project Central.  This great project was designed by Carrie Rhoades.

This handmade book is sure to melt the heart of any father who receives it. Each page features loving thoughts by the child or children about their dad, like; I know my dad loves me when… Each page also has room for photos that will bring back special memories for dad. And just to make sure that dad feels extra special, give him a gift card to his favorite place. When it’s given in this matching gift card holder, he will know just how special he is on his special day!


If you would like to learn how to make this great masculine project, you'll want to subscribe for the month of April.  With your subscription, you'll get illustrated, step-by-step instructions for 10 wonderful projects for only $10!  You can find out how to gain access to a bonus project over at Craft Project Central.  Please leave a comment for Carrie to let her know how great her project is, too!