• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

New Spring Catalog is Here!

I've been trying to post something since yesterday, but there's been a problem with uploading pictures on Blogger.  Thankfully, I tried a different way to get the pictures in the post, and it worked.  Since it took so long, I have two things to show you.
 
The first picture is a card that I've made.  This will be one of the cards made at my upcoming stamp camp this coming Thursday.  To find out more about this camp, please go to my EVENTS CALENDAR.
 
I've used this month's Creating Pretty Cards sketch #19 over at Craft Project Central.  I really like this sketch a lot.  If you would like to play along, just CLICK HERE.  You could win a free January subscription!
 
I thought this sketch would go perfect with my new stamp set, Oh, Hello (p. 4 in Spring Catalog).  The flag on the left looks like designer paper, but it isn't.  It's one of the stamps in the stamp set!  The chevron design behind the flower was made with a stamp, too.  I stamped it onto scrap paper, and then stamped it onto the Very Vanilla card stock to get a lighter image.  Then, I stamped the flower on top.  The polka dot piece is designer paper, and it's from the new pack called Tea for Two DSP (p. 3 in Spring Catalog).  The Lucky Limeade card stock was embossed with the Lacy Brocade Impressions folder.  It was in the past Holiday Catalog, but it's still available.  It's on p. 36 of the Spring Catalog, along with other products being carried over from the Holiday Catalog.
 
 
Stamps:  Oh, Hello stamp set
 
Ink:  Island Indigo and So Saffron Classic ink pads; Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, & So Saffron Stampin' Write markers
 
Paper:  Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, & Very Vanilla card stock; Tea for Two DSP
 
Accessories:  Big Shot die-cutting machine, Lacy Brocade Impressions folder, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1-3/4" Circle punch, Paper Snips, & Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
The next picture is of the newest project over at Craft Project Central.  The designer of this scrapbook tin and matching card is Amanda Corbet.
 
This special scrapbook tin and card are the perfect way to keep photos of those you love and cherish. The tin takes up only a small amount of space, but can hold a lot of special memories. There are eight double sides pages inside as well as eight note cards in the pocket of each page. Add a photo and a note about the photo and keep it all in this special little tin. It can even double as a gift card holder for eight gift cards! The matching card makes this a perfect gift to give for any occasion!
 


If you would like to learn how to make this project, you'll want to subscribe for the month of January.  With your subscription, you'll get illustrated, step-by-step instructions for 10 wonderful projects for only $10!  You can find out how to gain access to a bonus eleventh project over at Craft Project Central.  Please leave a comment for Amanda to let her know how great her project is, too!

 

 

 


Comments

  1. I love how you described all of the different stamps that you used! It looked like DSP. Your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge at Craft Project Central.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment