• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Patterned Occasions Sale-A-Bration Card

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I made this card a couple weeks ago, and I haven't been able to post it.  I made the card with the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) set, Patterned Occasions (SAB Brochure).  I inked the teacup with an Island Indigo marker, the "steam" with a Tangerine Tango marker, and the greeting with a Rich Razzleberry marker.  I stamped it onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, and punch it out with a 1-3/4" Circle (p. 184).  I then punched a scrap piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock with a 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch (p. 184), and attached the teacup circle to it.
 
I embossed the Tangerine Tango layer with the SAB Impressions folder, Vine Street (SAB Brochure).  I attached a piece of Sycamore Street DSP (SAB Brochure) to the bottom of it, and attached it to a piece of Island Indigo card stock.  I wrapped a piece of Island Indigo satin ribbon from the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (SAB Brochure) around the piece, and attached the ends to the back of it.  I then took a shorter piece of the ribbon, and tied it onto the right side with a single knot.  I attached this to the Rich Razzleberry card front.  I then attached the teacup piece to the left side of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 177).  I then attached a Rich Razzleberry button from the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack using a Glue Dot (p. 177).
 
Stamps:  Patterned Occasions set

Ink:  Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write markers

Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, and Whisper White card stock; Sycamore Street DSP

Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Vine Street Impressions Folder, Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, and Glue Dots