• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

My Husband's Valentine's Card

I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day.  My husband and I actually got to go out and eat...just the two of us!  It was really nice.  The card I'm sharing today is the one that I made him.  I saw a sketch on SCS, and used it for this card.  It's SC421.
 
I embossed the Chocolate Chip strip with the new Honeycomb Impressions Folder (p. 6 in Spring Catalog), and attached it to a strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock.  I stamped the striped flag from the Hearts A Flutter stamp set (p. 11 in Spring Catalog) with Not Quite Navy ink onto Very Vanilla card stock, and die-cut it out with the flag die from the Hearts A Flutter Framelits dies (p. 11 in Spring Catalog). 
 
I wanted the Cherry Cobbler flag to be longer than the die, so I cut a strip that was a little narrower than the opening in the center of the die (just under an 1").  I inserted the end I didn't want cut through the opening in the die from the bottom to the top.  I made sure the other end of the strip I wanted cut stayed under the bottom of the die where the blade was.  Once I got the card stock straight, and the bottom of the die on top of the card stock end I wanted cut, I ran it though the Big Shot.  I then embossed the Cherry Cobbler flag with the Argyle Impressions Folder (p. 189).
 
I attached both of the flags onto the Chocolate Chip strip.  I then tied a piece of Natural 7/16" Trim Ribbon (p. 20 in Spring Catalog). around the top of the flags, and attached it all to the left side of the Crumb Cake card base.
 
I embossed a piece of More Mustard card stock with the Argyle folder, and attached it to a piece of Not Quite Navy card stock.  I then attached it to the right side of the card as shown below.  I stamped the chevron heart (More Mustard ink) and the multi-heart heart (Not Quite Navy ink) onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock, and die-cut them out with the small heart Framelit die.  I stamped the scallop heart onto a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock in Cherry Cobbler ink, and die-cut it with the scallop heart Framelit die.  I attached the More Mustard heart to the center of the large Cherry Cobbler heart, and attached it to the right side of the More Mustard strip.  I then attached the Not Quite Navy heart to the bottom left of the other hearts with a Stampin' Dimensional (p. 177).
 
I stamped the Valentine stamp from the That's the Ticket stamp set (p. 27 in Spring Catalog) onto Very Vanilla card stock with Cherry Cobbler ink, and punched it out with the Duo Ticket Builder Punch (p. 182).  I attached it to the card, as shown, with two Stampin' Dimensionals.  I then attached three clear heart buttons from the Bitty Buttons pack (p. 176) to the bottom right of the card with Glue Dots (p. 177).
 
 
Stamps:  Hearts A Flutter and That's the Ticket stamp sets

Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, and More Mustard Classic ink pads

Paper:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, and Very Vanilla card stock

Accessories:  Big Shot die-cutting machine, Honeycomb Impressions Folder, Argyle Impressions Folder, Hearts A Flutter Framelits dies, Ticket Duo Builder Punch, Natural 7/16" Trim Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, and Glue Dots