• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Easter Bunny Basket, 2013

I do a different Easter Bunny basket every year, and this is this year's.  It will be made at my Hello, Spring Stamp Camp this Thursday.  To find out more about this camp, please go to my Events Calendar.
 
I have people ask me all of the time if Stampin' Up! gives us project ideas, and I always give them a big YES!  This is a prime example of Stampin' Up! giving me a project idea.  You can get the directions for this basket on the Stampin' Up! Blog.
 
I used the medium-sized eyes of the Owl Builder Punch (p. 185) instead of the small ones.  I also didn't snip off the top of the heart nose.  I think the heart-shaped nose is cute!  I also didn't stamp dots on it and heat emboss it.  I sponged all of the edges with Primrose Petals ink instead.  I also added little lines on his feet for his cute little bunny toes.  I used the same designer paper, More Amore Specialty DSP (p. 10 in Spring Catalog).  I love finding a new use for this Valentine's paper!
 
Front

Side
Back

Stamps:  Itty Bitty Banners

Ink:  Primrose Petals and Basic Black Classic ink pads

Paper:  Naturals White card stock and More Amore Specialty DSP

Accessories:  Big Shot die-cutting machine, Petite Purse Bigz L die, Ovals Collection Framelits dies, Bitty Banners Framelits dies, Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Small Heart Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Pool Party Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, and cotton ball.