• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Last Day of Sale-A-Bration!

I can't believe it's the last day of Sale-A-Bration (SAB) already!  If you still want to get free SAB items, you'll need to place your order before 11:50 p.m. (MT) tonight at my ONLINE STORE.  Here in Indiana, the deadline is 1:50 a.m. (ET).
 
The last two months have just flown by!  I've got two cards to share with you that feature Sycamore Street DSP (SAB).  Looking at both cards, you would think that the designer paper came from two different packs, but they both come from the Sycamore St. DSP.  I used the coordinating Sycamore St Ribbon & Buttons pack (SAB) on both cards, too.
 
The top card also uses the Vine St. Impressions folder (SAB) and Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set (SAB).  I embossed the top two-thirds of the Whisper White card stock with the Vine St. folder.  I then embossed the border near the bottom of the Whisper White card stock with the scallop border folder from the Needlepoint Border Impressions Folders (p. 5 Spring Catalog).  I then attached the piece of DSP to the card stock, lining the bottom edge of it with the embossed border.  I tied a piece of the Pool Party satin ribbon from the button & ribbon pack across the top of the DSP, and attached it all to the Tangerine Tango card stock.
 
I stamped the butterfly stamp from the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set (SAB) onto Whisper White card stock using Tangerine Tango ink and Pool Party ink, and punched them out with the Bitty Butterfly punch (p. 13 Spring Catalog).  I then punched a butterfly out of Tangerine Tango and Pool Party card stock using the Elegant Butterfly punch (p. 184 in annual catalog).  I attached the center of the smaller, stamped butterflies onto their matching colored larger butterflies.
 
I stamped the greeting from the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set onto the bottom, left corner of Whisper White card stock with Island Indigo ink, and attached it to a piece of Island Indigo card stock.  I attached the centers of the butterflies to the top and right of the greeting on the Whisper White card stock.  I then attached the whole thing to the right side of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 177 in annual catalog).  The last step was to attach a Tangerine Tango button from the ribbon & buttons pack using a Glue Dot (p. 177).
 

The second card features the Dress Up Framelits dies (p. 32 Spring Catalog).  I'm having so much fun with these dies!  I had ladies at a scrapbooking retreat I went to last weekend make this card (along with the one above), and they fell in love with it.  Needless to say, I sold a lot of these dies last weekend!

I embossed the top half of Naturals White card stock with the Lacy Brocade Impressions folder (p. 36 Spring Catalog).  I punched out a ribbon strip from Island Indigo card stock using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (p. 183 annual catalog), and attached it to the bottom of a piece of Sycamore St. DSP (SAB).  I attached it to the back of the DSP (SAB), making sure half of the ribbon showed on the front side.  I then attached it to the bottom of the Naturals White card stock.  I attached a piece of Island Indigo satin ribbon from the Sycamore St. Ribbon & Button pack (SAB) across the top of the DSP, and then attached it all to the Rich Razzleberry card base.  I die-cut the mannequin from the Dress Up Framelits with Sahara Sand card stock, and die-cut the short-sleeved dress with the Sycamore St. DSP.  I attached the dress to the mannequin.  I attached a strip of four small rhinestones from the Rhinestones Basic Jewels pack (p. 175) across the neck of the mannequin to make the necklace, and then added a medium-sized rhinestone to make it a drop-necklace.  I attached a small piece of the Island Indigo satin ribbon across the dress waist.  I punched out the flower from Summer Starfruit card stock using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (p. 183), and attached a large rhinestone to the flower center.  Then, I attached it to the right side of the ribbon with a Glue Dot.

I die-cut a piece of Naturals White card stock with the fourth smallest oval die from the Ovals Collection Framelits dies (p. 4 Spring Catalog).  I then die-cut a piece of Island Indigo card stock with the next larger oval die.  I attached the Naturals White oval to the Island Indigo oval, and then attached it to the center of the card.  I stamped the greeting from the Petite Pairs stamp set (p. 134 annual catalog) to the right side of the white oval using Basic Gray ink.  I then attached the dress form to the left-side of the oval.