• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Stampin' Up!'s First Photopolymer Stamp Set Is Here!


I'm so excited!  I've heard from a lot of you that you would love Stampin' Up! to have clear stamps, and now they do...for now!  This is set is available on a trial basis.  If they're a big hit, Stampin' Up! will make more photopolymer sets.  So, the more sets that are sold, the more likely there will be more sets in the future.  Since this is a trial run, they're only available for a limited time.  Make sure to order this set SOON before they're all gone!
 
They're beginning with an alphabet set with some great extras!, and I can't wait to get it!  The stamp set is called Designer Typeset.  To find out more about this stamp set, check out THIS FLYER.
 
Here's what Stampin' Up! has to say about these new stamps:
 
"We've searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And we've found it. We're excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let's just say they're meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options."
 
Below is a fun little video that Stampin' Up! has made for these new stamps.  You'll want to check it out, too! 
 


 
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to CONTACT ME.  You can order this set right now by going to my ONLINE STORE.  Hurry, because they won't last long!