• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Lacy & Lovely Birthday Card

Today's card was one of the cards made at my camp last Friday.  I had a great group of ladies attend, and we had a lot of fun!
 
I CASEd this card from a fellow demonstrator, Elisha Smith.  I loved the way she stamped the images from the set, Lacy & Lovely (p. 99).  The card is not only cute, but it's fast, too!  The biggest image was stamped onto each end of a Whisper White strip with Pumpkin Pie ink.  The next biggest image was stamped in-between them with Melon Mambo ink.  Then, the second-smallest image was stamped three times onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock in Rich Razzleberry ink, and one more time in Melon Mambo ink.  The smallest image was then stamped three times onto the scrap piece of Whisper White card stock in Island Indigo ink.
 
Two of the Rich Razzleberry images were then punched out with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch (p. 186), the Island Indigo images were punched out with the 1" Circle Punch (p. 186), and the centers from the last two images were punched out with the 1/2" Circle Punch (p. 186).
 
One of the Island Indigo circles was attached to the center of the left large Pumpkin Pie circle with Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 177).  The small 1/2" Rich Razzleberry circle was attached to the center Melon Mambo circle with a dimensional, and another Island Indigo circle was attached to the bottom left of the right large Pumpkin Pie circle with dimensionals.  The last Island Indigo circle was attached to the center of one of the punched out Rich Razzleberry circles with SNAIL Adhesive (p. 177), and then they were attached in-between the left Pumpkin Pie circle and Melon Mambo circle with dimensionals.  The small 1/2" Melon Mambo circle was attached to the last punched out Rich Razzleberry circle with SNAIL adhesive, and then attached to the center of the right Pumpkin Pie circle with dimensionals.
 
The greeting from the Loving Thoughts stamp set (p. 138) was stamped on the upper left of the stamped Whisper White layer with Melon Mambo ink.  Then, two strips were punched out from Melon Mambo card stock with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (p. 185).  Half of each border was attached to the back of the Whisper White stamped layer on the top and bottom of it, making sure the other half shows from the front.  Then, the whole thing was attached to the Pumpkin Pie card front.
 

Stamps:  Lacy & Lovely and Loving Thoughts stamp sets

Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, and Melon Mambo Classic ink pads

Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, and Whisper White card stock

Accessories:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, and Stampin' Dimensionals