• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

My First Pop 'N Cuts Card

This is my first Pop 'N Cuts card, and I'm in love!  I'll be making a lot more of these.  They're so much fun!  This card was made at my stamp camp last week, and it was a big hit.  I hope you like it, too!
 
Inside of the Card
 
Outside of the Card
 
Stamps:  Beautiful Birthday and Collage Curios stamp sets
 
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, and Early Espresso Classic ink pads
 
Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla card stock; Silver Glimmer Paper, and Tea for Two DSP
 
Accessories:  Big Shot, Card Base Pop 'n Cuts die, Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts die, Dress Up Framelits dies, Ovals Collection Framelits dies, Lacy Brocade Impression Folder, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Pearls Basic Jewels, & Designer Builder Brads



 
 

Comments

  1. Yay! I love it, Christy, and I love that you want to make more. The colors on this card are so cheerful - fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment