• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Gifts of Kindness Mojo Monday Card

Happy Monday, everyone!  I just got this stamp set, and thought it would be perfect for today's Mojo Monday sketch (MOJO307).  It's a really pretty sketch.  If you have time, you should really play along!  Now, for the instructions on how I made this card!
 
I embossed a piece of Smoky Slate card stock by running if through the Big Shot (p. 184) with the Beautifully Baroque Impressions folder (p. 191)  I cut a 3" square piece of Eastern Elegance DSP (p. 154), and then cut the square in half, corner to corner, to form two triangles.  I attached one piece to the top, left corner of the Smoky Slate piece, and the other piece to the bottom, right corner.  I then cut out three, 1" wide pieces of different DSP from the same pack.  All three were cut at different lengths as shown.  I then inserted one end of each DSP strip into one of the corners of the 1" Square punch (p. 180), and punched out a little triangle to form the strips into little banners.  I sponged the two Coastal Cabana banners with Coastal Cabana ink to make them pop out more.  I then attached them to the Smoky Slate/DSP piece as shown below.  I then attached the whole thing to a Coastal Cabana card base.
 
I stamped the flower image from the Gifts of Kindness stamp set (p. 83) onto a piece of Whisper White card stock with Pistachio Pudding ink.  I did NOT ink the small branch on top of the large flower.  I die-cut the flowers with the fourth largest regular circle die in the Circles Collection Framelits (p. 186).  I then stamped the section with the two bottom flowers onto another piece of Whisper White card stock in Coastal Cabana ink.  I cut the two flowers out freehand with Paper Snips (p. 177).  I put adhesive onto the center backs of the flowers only, and attached them over the Pistachio Pudding flowers on the circle.  I then curved the flower petals up to give them dimension.
 
I die-cut another circle from Coastal Cabana card stock using the third largest regular circle die in the same set of Framelits as the flowers.  I embossed it by running it through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Impressions folder (p. 191).  I then attached the flower circle to the embossed one.  I attached the whole thing to the bottom, right of the card.  I attached a pearl from the Large Pearl Basic Jewels (p. 171) to the center of the large flower, and attached one of the largest pearls in the Pearls Basic Jewels (p. 171) to the center of the smaller flowers.
 
The "thank you" greeting is also from the Gifts of Kindness set.  The words were actually in one line, but I wanted them in two.  I inked the "thank" word with a Smoky Slate marker, and stamped it onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.  I cleaned the stamp off, making sure it was completely dry when finished.  Using a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to help with the placement, I inked up the "you" with the same marker, and stamped it under "thank."  I then punched it out with the 3/4" Circle Punch (p. 182).  I punched out the scallop circle with the 1-1/4" Scallop Circle punch (p. 182) from Coastal Cabana card stock.  I then embossed it with the Square Lattice Impressions folder.  I attached the greeting circle onto it, and then attached it to the bottom, left of the flower circle with a Stampin' Dimensional (p. 175).
 
I took a clay flower that I already had made, and inked it up using a Sponge Dauber (p. 164) and Coastal Cabana ink.  I pressed the dauber down onto the flower until I got the look I wanted.  It only inked up the raised parts of the flower.  I made the flower using Simply Pressed Clay (p. 167) and the Buttons & Blossoms Simply Press Clay Molds (p. 167).  I used the smallest flower in the mold.  The clay needs to dry around 24 hours before inking it up.  I then attached it to the bottom, right of the greeting circle using Sticky Strip (p. 175).
 
Stamps:  Gifts of Kindness stamp set

Ink:  Pistachio Pudding and Coastal Cabana Classic pads; Smoky Slate Stampin' Write marker

Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, and Whisper White card stock; Eastern Elegance DSP

Accessories:  Big Shot, Beautifully Baroque folder, Square Lattice folder, Circles Collection Framelits, 1" Square punch, 3/4" Circle punch, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Large Pearl Basic Jewels, Pearl Basic Jewels, Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds, Paper Snips, Sponge Daubers, Stamping Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, and Sticky Strip.