• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Timeless Talk Birthday Card

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  It's been so long since I've been able to post any of my own creations. I've missed posting!  Today, I want to share a card that was made at my camp last week.  This is the first card I've made using the new stamp set, Timeless Talk (p. 19).  I really like this set, and I was glad I finally got make something with it.
 
I stamped the Dictionary background stamp (p. 100) onto Cherry Cobbler card stock with Cherry Cobbler ink.  I attached it to a Midnight Muse card base.  I embossed a strip of Baked Brown Sugar card stock by running it through the Big Shot (p. 184) with the Argyle Impressions folder (p. 191), and attached it to the left side of the Cherry Cobbler layer.
 
I stamped the Victrola stamp from the Timeless Talk set onto a piece of Naturals Ivory with Midnight Muse ink.  I then die-cut the piece using the largest die in the Chalk Talk Framelits dies (p. 187)  I sponged the edges of the tag with Baked Brown Sugar ink.  I then cut about a 4" long piece of 1-1/4" Burlap ribbon (p. 18 in the Holiday catalog) in half lengthwise.  I inserted into the opening in the tag, and folded the ribbon in half.  I put around 2 or 3 Glue Dots (p. 174) in-between the ribbon layers to keep it folded.  I attached the tag onto the center of the card, and angled it to the right.  I then attached the largest button in the Naturals Designer buttons (p.169) onto the top of the tag opening.
 
The last item put on was the greeting.  The speaking balloon (don't know the real word for it, lol) was stamped onto a piece of Baked Brown Sugar card stock in Midnight Muse ink.  The greeting was then stamped into it with Midnight Muse ink, too.  Both stamps are also from the Timeless Talk stamp set.  I then cut it out freehand with Paper Snips (p. 177), and attached it to the card as shown with Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 175).
 
 
Stamps:  Timeless Talk and Dictionary stamp sets

Ink:  Midnight Muse and Cherry Cobbler Classic ink pads

Paper:  Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar, and Naturals Ivory card stock

Accessories:  Big Shot, Argyle Impressions folder, Chalk Talk Framelits dies, 1-1/4" Burlap ribbon, Naturals Designer buttons, Stamping Sponges, Paper Snips, Glue Dots, and Stampin' Dimensionals