• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Gentle Peace Christmas Card


I have another Christmas card for you. This one was made with the new photopolymer stamp set, Gentle Peace. I CASEd this one from LeeAnn Greff.

I stamped the stained glass image with VersaMark ink onto White Vellum Cardstock, and then heat embossed it with Silver Emboss Powder. I then turn the piece over, and colored it in using the following Stampin' Write Marker, Lost Lagoon, Coastal Cabana, Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry, Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, & Soft Sky Markers. The skin areas were colored in the the Natural Marker in the Skin Tone Blendabilities Set. Once it was colored, I cut it out freehand with Paper Snips.

With the heat embossing back on top, I attached it with Fast Fuse Adhesive to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock that was embossed with the Filigree Frame Embossing Folder. 

I LOVE how the Fast Fuse Adhesive works with vellum. It doesn't show at all through the uncolored sections, so there's no need to only put adhesive on the colored sections! It's wonderful!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog