• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

My CPC Project - Floral Purse Card Set - Bonus Project


Here is the last Craft Project Central project for 2014! Boy, has this year flown by! I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's! Today's project is the bonus project for the month of December, and it's designed by ME.

This beautiful purse has a set of six cards with envelopes inside. There are two card designs, and they are both made with the Beautiful Bunch stamp set, Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack, and Fun Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folders to coordinate with the purse. The purse is made with Coaster Board, and there are two pockets inside to hold three of each card design and envelopes. This would make a wonderful gift and a great card class.


If you would like to learn how to make this bonus project, you'll want to subscribe for the month of December AND qualify for the bonus project. Bonus projects can be obtained by subscribing to two or more months in a row, putting the Craft Project Central badge on your blog, or by referring a friend and when they subscribe, letting CPC know. With your subscription, you'll get illustrated, step-by-step instructions for 10 wonderful projects for only $10!