• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Crazy About You CPC45


I was able to make a card using this month's new Creating Pretty Cards Sketch #45 (CPC45) over at Craft Project Central yesterday. This month's sketch was designed by Yapha Mason. There's a lot you can do with this sketch.

I used the Crazy About You stamp set and Flower Medallion Punch from the Occasions Catalog, and the Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. The color combo I used comes from the DSP.

The flower center was made with the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch and 1/2" Circle Punch. Once the scallop circle was punched out of Coastal Cabana Cardstock, I cut in-between each scallop to form flower petals, making sure not to cut too far to keep the "petals" attached. The small circle in the middle is Crushed Curry Cardstock sponged with Crushed Curry ink. After attaching the whole flower center to the card, I bent the petals up for dimension.

The list of supplies is below. If you are reading this through a feed, you'll need to go to my actual post to see it. I have included all three styles you can purchase the stamp set in, but only one is needed.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog