• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Almost Time for Goodbyes!


We're saying goodbye to retiring products from the 2014-2015 annual catalog, but before we do, Stampin' Up! is giving everyone an opportunity to order their favorites with discounts up to 50 percent off retail. Retiring products will only be available until June 2, or while supplies last.

Due to high demand for retiring stamps, Stampin' Up! will keep producing retiring stamps until May 26. After that, they will be While Supplies Last

All Accessories are While Supplies Last. I've seen some items run out the first day (even the first few hours), so you'll need to hurry! The lists of retiring products will be updated every business day by 4:00 PM (MT). 


All My Digital Studio products are retiring, too! 


Place your order today, before your favorites are gone! The retiring 2013-2015 In Color products will be the first ones to disappear. So, hurry to get these colors, and, if you already have them, make sure to get your ink refills for these colors before it's too late!


Here's a video showing some of our favorite retiring products: