• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Sheltering Tree Thankful Card


Here's the last card that will be made at my upcoming Fun & Cute Stamp Camp. You can see all of the cards being made at this camp by Clicking Here.

The Sheltering Tree Stamp Set is one of my favorites right now. The possibilities with it seem endless! This card definitely shouts out "SPRING!"

Tips:
  1. I stamped the tree trunk first in Soft Suede ink. Then, I stamped the leaves on with Coastal Cabana ink.
  2. After the tree was done, I stamped the ground and the flower stems on with Pear Pizzazz ink. Then, I stamped the flowers on in Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry ink.
  3. I punched one end of the Coastal Cabana layer with the Scallop Edge Border Punch. I then attached the stamped image piece and DSP piece onto it.
  4. I wrapped a piece of Calpyso Coral Seam Binding around the piece, and attached the ends to the back. I then tied on another piece of it to the top of the seam binding using a single knot.
  5. Once all that is done, I attached everything to the Calypso Coral card base.
  6. I stamped the greeting onto a piece of Sahara Sand in Soft Suede ink. I then inserted the left end of the piece into the Hexagon Punch. Line up one of the points of the hexagon to the center of the strip and punch to make the banner end. Then attach the strip to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog