• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Too Kind CPC47


I finally have a card that I've made to share with you. I've been so busy! It felt so good to make something again.

I used this month's Creating Pretty Cards Sketch #47 at Craft Project Central. These sketches are always wonderful, but I particularly like this one a lot. If you play along with the sketch, you could win a free month subscription to Craft Project Central. For every 10 cards submitted, one winner will be drawn. Any cards submitted by designers, like me, are counted towards the 10, but we aren't included in the drawing. I really hope you play along! You have until Sunday, May 31 to participate.

I used the retiring stamp sets, Too Kind and Dictionary. I also used the greeting set, Teeny Tiny Wishes. The designer series paper (DSP) that I used was the retiring Park Lane DSP. The last retiring item I used was the Blackberry 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon. I'm really going to miss the retiring items I used...especially the stitched satin ribbon. I've really liked this ribbon!

Tips:
  1. I stamped the Dictionary stamp onto the Old Olive layer with VersaMark ink. The greeting was stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink. After stamping, I attached it to a piece of Soft Suede Cardstock.
  2. The two shades of purple on the flowers was done with just the Blackberry Bliss Classic Pad. I stamped the larger stamp of both flowers by inking up the stamps, stamping them once on a scrap piece of paper, and then stamping them onto my Whisper White piece to get a lighter shade of the color. The smaller stamps of both flowers were stamped immediately after inking them up.
  3. I first stamped the large flower onto the upper, left corner of the Whisper White piece. I then stamped the stems stamp under it. Lastly, I stamped the small flower. This made it easier to get everything to fit onto the Whisper White layer.
  4. After attaching the DSP to the stamped Old Olive piece, I wrapped a piece of the ribbon around it, and attached the ribbon ends to the back. I then tied a smaller piece of the ribbon into a single knot, and attached it to the card with a Glue Dot.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog