• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

New Weekly Deals & Guy Greetings Card


Happy Tuesday, everyone! If you live in Indiana, like me, I hope you're staying dry! The town I live in, Mooresville, got over 5" of rain, in about an hour or two, early Sunday morning, and there has been a lot of flooding. We had three storms go through yesterday and last night, too. We've got some water that seeped into our basement, but thankfully, that was it. There's no standing water, but a few feet of our carpet is pretty wet. It doesn't smell really great, either, but we should have everything dried out and the carpet cleaned this weekend. We have some friends that didn't fare so well. They had around 3 ft of water in their house early Sunday morning, and they've lost just about everything. Their family has owned the house for 30 years, and this has never happened before. We're supposed to get more rain later today, too. Thankfully, the next two days are supposed to be dry. This has been one super wet summer around here!

Well, now for some stamping! Today's card is a variation of one I've made before, and you can see it HERE. It will be made at my Fun & Cute Stamp Camp next week. The instructions from the FIRST CARD are the same as this card except for:

  1. I used a different greeting on the tag, and I sponged the tag with Sahara Sand ink instead of stamping it with the spatter stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge set. I also tilted the tag before attaching it to the card.
  2. I used Mellow Moss Striped Cotton Ribbon instead of the Lost Lagoon color of the same ribbon.
  3. I embossed the Sahara Sand layer with the Stylish Striped embossing folder instead of the Brick Wall folder.
  4. I put the Silver Metal Button on the bottom right of the card instead of on the tag.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


New Weekly Deals began today. Weekly Deals are offered in limited quantities. Once the quantity for the discounted items has been reached, the items will be removed from Weekly Deals, but they will still be available at retail prices. So, you'll need to place your orders now before they go back to their regular price! Click on the item pictures below to place your order today! If you're reading this post through an email, you'll need to go to the actual post on my blog to see it and the above supply list.

July 14 - 20, 2015


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog