• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Timeless Elegance Anniversary Card


Happy Hump Day! Today's card is the card I made my parents for their 48th wedding anniversary last week. I've been seeing so many cards coloring in the roses of the Timeless Elegance DSP, and I just had to make one myself. It's so easy, and so beautiful! I CASEd this card from Claire Daly.

Instructions:
  1. Cut one 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Pool Party cardstock, and fold it in half to form the card base.
  2. Cut one 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" piece of the rose paper from the Timeless Elegance DSP. Sponge Pool Party ink over the roses with a Sponge Dauber. (Yep, that's all you need to do to get those beautiful roses!).
  3. Cut one 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Sahara Sand cardstock. Attach the rose paper to it.
  4. Cut one 3-7/8" x 1-1/8" piece of Sahara Sand cardstock and one 3-7/8" x 1" piece of black/white-dotted paper from the Timeless Elegance DSP. Attach the DSP to the top of the Sahara Sand strip. Attach this strip to the top part of the rose paper.
  5. Wrap a 6" piece of Sahara Sand Lace Trim around the middle of the black DSP strip, and attach the trim ends to the back of the large Sahara Sand piece. Attach a 6" piece of Venetian Crochet Trim across the top of the Sahara Sand trim the same way. Wrap a 24" piece of Linen Thread around the top of the Venetian Crochet Trim twice, and tie the thread ends into a bow. Trim thread ends if necessary. Attach the whole thing to the front of the Pool Party card base.
  6. Punch a label out of a scrap piece of Sahara Sand cardstock with the Decorative Label Punch. Emboss the label by running it through the Big Shot with the Elegant Dots embossing folder.
  7. Stamp the "Happy Anniversary" stamp from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set onto a scrap piece of Very Vanilla cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento Pad. Punch it out with the Large Oval Punch. Punch out a scallop oval from a scrap piece of Pool Party cardstock with the Scallop Oval Punch.  Attach the ovals to the center of the embossed label from Step 6. Attach this to the left side of the ribbon strip with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  8. Punch two flowers from a scrap piece of Pool Party cardstock with the Petite Petals Punch, and punch out two more flowers from the same cardstock with the four-petal flower punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. Attach the two larger flowers together with a Mini Glue Dot, alternating the petals as you do. Attach the two smaller flowers together the same way. Then, attach the smaller flowers to the top of the larger flowers with a Mini Glue Dot, also making sure to alternate the petals. Bend all of the petals up to give dimension to the assembled flower. Attach a small pearl from the Metal Rimmed Pearls to the center of the flower, and then attach the flower to the bottom, right corner of the greeting piece. 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog