• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Flower Patch Card - CPC50 Sketch


Today's card is the one that my Technique Club will be making later this month. The technique that they'll be learning is the Swiping Technique. I used it on the stamped flowers and leaves.

I used this month's Creating Pretty Cards Sketch #50 when making this card. If you submit a card using the sketch, and using the linking tool on the CPC50 post (link to the post is above), your name will be entered to win a free month subscription to Craft Project Central. For every 10 entries made, a winner will be drawn. When a designer like me submits a card, we'll count towards the 10 entries, but we won't be put into the drawing. You can find out more about the sketch by clicking the link above. The last day to submit your CPC50 card is August 31, 2015.

Instructions:

  1. The card base is a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Watermelon Wonder cardstock, folded in half.
  2. Emboss a 3-5/8" x 4-7/8" piece of Mint Macaron cardstock by running it through the Big Shot with the Lovely Lacy Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Attach it to a 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, and then attach it to the center of the card base.
  3. Die-cut a partial-circle from a 2-1/2" x 4-3/4" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock using the largest regular circle die from the Circles Collection Framelits Dies. Stamp the 5-petal stamp from the Flower Patch Stamp Set a few times onto the partial-circle using Watermelon Wonder ink. Stamp the largest single-leaf stamp from the same stamp set with Mint Macaron ink. Stamp the smallest flower center stamp from the same set to the center of each flower using Early Espresso ink.
  4. Die-Cut a partial-scallop circle from a 2-3/4" x 5" piece of Watermelon Wonder cardstock using the large scallop die from the Circles Collection Framelits. Attach the stamped partial-circle to the partial-scallop circle, making sure to have an even scallop border around the curved sides of the Very Vanilla piece. If needed, trim the straight edges to line up the edges of both circles. Attach it to the right side of the card, lining the right edge of the card with the straight edge of the partial-circles.
  5. Die-cut an oval from a 3" x 2" piece of Crumb Cake cardstock using the #2 die (the smallest die being the #1 die) from the Ovals Collection Framelits. Stamp the "Thank you..." stamp from the Wetlands Stamp Set onto a 2-1/2" x 1-1/2" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock using Early Espresso ink. Die-cut it out with the #1 die from the same oval dies set. Attach it to the Crumb Cake oval.
  6. Punch out a flower from a scrap piece of Watermelon Wonder cardstock using the Petite Petals Punch. Attach it to the bottom left of the greeting oval with a Mini Glue Dot. Attach one of the largest circles from the White Perfect Accents to the center of the flower. Attach the greeting oval to the bottom left of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog