• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Reason for the Season Festive Flower


Ok, I'm having way too much fun creating with my new Holiday Catalog stuff! The products are wonderful! This is going to be another card that will be made at my Holiday Catalog Stamp Camp next week.

I also used this month's Creating Pretty Cards Sketch # 51 (CPC51). I substituted the strips on the bottom left corner of the sketch with the poinsettia. There is so much you can do with this card sketch. If you would like to Win a Free Month Craft Project Central Subscription, then you definitely want to make a card with this sketch! You can see the card sketch at the link above. The card needs to be made with Stampin' Up! products only. Once you make your card, post your card on your blog or other online forum (eg Splitcoaststampers), using the keyword CPC51. Then, click on the sketch link above again, and submit your card. For every 10 cards submitted, a winner will be drawn. Cards submitted by CPC designers, like me, go toward the count, but don't get put into the drawing. You have a very good chance of winning, and it's fun!

I knew I was going to love the Festive Flower Builder Punch with the Reason for the Season Stamp Set, but I didn't know I would love it this much! This poinsettia is SO pretty, and it was so easy to make, too! Both of these items can also be ordered together in a bundle at 15% off! I really like the new Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper (DSP), too.


I even decorated the inside!


Poinsettia Instructions:
  1. To make the poinsettia, you need eight of the largest petal in the punch, four of the medium-sized petal, and two of the double petal. The coordinating stamps can be stamped before or after punch, since it's a photopolymer stamp set. The same color ink as the cardstock is used here.
  2. Punch out a 1" circle from the same color as the flower (Cherry Cobbler, here). Cover the circle with Multipurpose Glue. Attach four of the largest petals, forming a plus sign. Put glue on again, putting it in the center and in-between the attached petals. Attach the last four largest petals, putting them in-between each of the attached petals.
  3. Punch another 1" circle from the same cardstock. Cover it with glue as before, and attach the medium-sized petals on the same way as the largest petals in Step 2. Put glue on top as before in Step 2, and attach the double petal pieces in a plus sign, putting the petals in-between the attached petals. Then, put glue on the bottom of the circle, and attach it to the top of the first set of petals from Step 2, alternating the petals between sets.
  4. Punch out the "x" flower center from the punch twice (Hello Honey cardstock here). Put glue on the center of one of them, and attach the other one on top, alternating the strips. Then, attach it to the center of the flower with more glue.
  5. The small rhinestone from the Iced Rhinestone Embellishments was attached to the flower center.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


During the month of September, all orders $30 or more (before shipping and tax) placed at my ONLINE STORE will get my illustrated, step-by-step Oval Gift Box Tutorial emailed to them free.

Make sure NOT to check the "No Contact" box when placing your order. If it is checked, I won't have an email to send the tutorial to.