• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

CPC Fall/Christmas Mantle Decor Ensemble


Today's Craft Project Central project is designed by Julie Warnick, and you can see more of her creations on Julie's Blog.

 Fall is finally here and Christmas is just around the corner! What better way to celebrate the changing seasons than with this Fall/Christmas Mantle Décor Ensemble! The accordion style banner sits beautifully on a mantle or shelf to welcome fall into your home. Perfectly coordinated votive candles with tiny, dangling autumn leaves border the banner on either side. And can you guess the best part? Just flip the banner around and switch the dangling leaves on the candles for trees and stars and you are ready for Christmas! The banner folds up and fits nicely between the two candles inside the custom gift box. The gift box is also a great way to store the décor each year when not in use. Two matching greeting cards top off this festive ensemble.


If you would like to see the complete project, and learn how to make it, you'll want to subscribe for the month of October. With your subscription, you'll get illustrated, step-by-step instructions for 10 wonderful projects for only $10! You can find out how to gain access to a bonus eleventh project over at Craft Project Central.