• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Bloomin' Love Valentine Card


I finally got to make something with my new Occasions Catalog goodies! I'm still trying to get over this sinus bug, I've now had for a week, but I couldn't take another day of sitting in front of the TV. I do think I'm finally getting better, though!

I used the new Creating Pretty Cards Sketch #55 (CPC55) that came out today at Craft Project Central. At first, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the sketch, but as soon as I saw the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits, I knew exactly what I was going to do.

The supply list below only shows the items available to order right now. Here are the items that will be available on Tuesday, January 5, 2016:
  1. Bloomin' Love Stamp Set/Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Bundle (#140818 - $35.50)
  2. Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper (#140550 - $5.00)
  3. Love Blossom Embellishment Kit (#140551 - $12.00)
  4. Big Shot Die Brush (#140603 - $11.00)
  5. Large Numbers Framelits Dies (#140622 - $31.00)


Instructions:
  1. Fold an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Rose Red Cardstock in half.
  2. Stamp the texture stamp from the You've Got This Stamp Set onto the center of a 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock using Crumb Cake ink. Stamp both bold flower stamps and heart flowers stem stamp from the Bloomin' Love Stamp Set in different places around the textured image using Rose Red ink.
  3. Attach the Crumb Cake piece to a 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock, and then attach it to the Rose Red card base.
  4. Die-cut the heart die from the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits from a 4" x 4" piece of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. Make sure to use the Precision Base Plate when die-cutting this heart. Also, lay the die down onto the back side of the glimmer paper. Glimmer Paper cuts much better with the glitter facing down. Keep the paper heart in the die. Lay the die onto the foam pad that comes with the Big Shot Die Brush, paper facing down. Run the brush many times over the die until all of the small pieces are removed. I LOVE this brush!
  5. Die-cut three small flowers and two large flowers from a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the coordinating dies from the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits. Once they're die-cut, stamp the coordinating flower stamps from the Bloomin' Love Stamp Set onto all of the flowers using Blushing Bride ink.
  6. Die-cut two small flowers from a scrap piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock using the same small flower die used in Step 4. Put medium-sized pearls from the Pearl Basic Jewels onto the center of each flower.
  7. Attach the stamped flowers onto the large heart die-cut, attaching them where the solid outlines of the flowers are in the die-cut. Use Mini Glue Dots to attach. Attach the heart over the texture image on the Crumb Cake layer, using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
  8. Attach medium-sized pearls from the Pearl Basic Jewels to the center of the small flowers and attach a large pearl to the center of the large flower on the bottom left of the heart.
  9. Stamp the banner stamp from the Bloomin' Love set onto a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock, using Crumb Cake ink. Stamp the "love you" stamp onto the center of it using Rose Red ink. Die-cut the banner out with the banner die from the Large Numbers Framelits Dies. Attach a bow paper clip from the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit to the left side of the banner, and then attach the banner to the top center of the heart with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  10. Stamp the "be mine" stamp onto a 1-3/4" x 3/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock, using Rose Red ink. Attach the piece to the bottom, right corner of the Crumb Cake piece with Stampin' Dimensionals. Attach the two Blushing Bride flowers from Step 6 a little underneath the piece using Mini Glue Dots. See the card picture for placement.