• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Big News Baby Card


Happy Saturday, everyone! This week's Short & Sweet Saturday card is a quick and easy baby card. This one is more for a baby boy, but the colors can be quickly changed to make it a baby girl card.

All of my Short & Sweet Saturday (S&SS) cards are quick and easy to make, so they're perfect if you need to make a card last minute. I always include complete instructions on how to make my Short & Sweet cards, too.

This week's S&SS card features these retiring items...Big News Stamp Set, 2014-2016 In Color Stampin' Write Markers, Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Pad & Cardstock, Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Pad, Tangelo Twist Classic Stampin' Pad & Cardstock and Farmer's Market Designer Series Paper (DSP).


Card Instructions:
  1. Fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Lost Lagoon Cardstock in half to form the card base.
  2. Attach a 5-1/2" x 2" piece of Hello Honey design paper from the Farmer's Marker DSP to a 5-1/2" x 2-1/8" piece of Tangelo Twist Cardstock. Then, attach it across the center of the card base.
  3. Stamp the "your little baby..." stamp from the Big News Stamp Set onto the top of a 3-3/4" x 2-3/4" using the Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the "congratulations" stamp on the bottom of the piece using the Tangelo Twist Classic Stampin' Pad. Attach the piece to a 3-7/8" x 2-7/8" piece of Tangelo Twist Cardstock, and then attach to the center of the card base.
  4. Ink the baby toy stamp from the Something for Baby Stamp Set using all five markers in the 2014-2016 In Color Stampin' Write Markers, and then stamp it onto a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Die-cut the image out with its coordinating die in the Baby's First Framelits Dies. Attach it to the bottom, right corner of the greeting piece on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  5. Stamp the rubber ducky stamp from the Something for Baby Stamp Set using the Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Pad. Die-cut the image out with its coordinating die in the Baby's First Framelits Dies. Attach it to the top, left corner of the greeting piece on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Well, things are slowly getting back to normal around here. This time last week, we were getting ready for our daughters to graduate from college...well, they did it! I usually don't put personal pictures on my blog, but I just have to share a picture of our two girls. That's Stephanie on the left and Whitney (the oldest) on the right. The picture below is a picture of the whole family...including my parents (on the left). The young man in the middle is our son, Alex, and that's my hubby, Ken, on the other side of me.